know what it takesI won't hesitateThought I told you not to call'Cause I don't care at allHere's my point of viewI'm all through with youGuess, there's nothing left to sayAnd I'm not gonna wait'Cause I'm alright yeah yeahAnd I don't mind yeah yeahBaby you're no hunger creeping in my headAnd I'm okay yeah yeahI'm on my way yeah yeahAnd it's time for me to waste that perfect dayYeah yeahYeah yeahBoy you've gone to farThis is who you areNow You're box against the wallBut I don't care at allMade me spin aroundNow I'm touching groundHere's the price you have to payAnd I can't hardly wait'Cause I'm alright yeah yeahAnd I don't mind yeah yeahBaby you're no hunger creeping in my headAnd I'm okay yeah yeahI'm on my way yeah yeahAnd it's time for me to waste that perfectThe perfect, perfect dayTired of having you aroundI don't need youI won't let you bring me down'Cause I'm alright yeah yeahAnd I don't mind yeah yeahBaby you're no hunger creeping in my headAnd I'm okay yeah yeahI'm on my way yeah yeahAnd it's time for me to waste that perfect dayPara mi yiulia de julietita ♥
counterwebkit2008
Hora
domingo, 22 de junio de 2008
know what it takesI won't hesitateThought I told you not to call'Cause I don't care at allHere's my point of viewI'm all through with youGuess, there's nothing left to sayAnd I'm not gonna wait'Cause I'm alright yeah yeahAnd I don't mind yeah yeahBaby you're no hunger creeping in my headAnd I'm okay yeah yeahI'm on my way yeah yeahAnd it's time for me to waste that perfect dayYeah yeahYeah yeahBoy you've gone to farThis is who you areNow You're box against the wallBut I don't care at allMade me spin aroundNow I'm touching groundHere's the price you have to payAnd I can't hardly wait'Cause I'm alright yeah yeahAnd I don't mind yeah yeahBaby you're no hunger creeping in my headAnd I'm okay yeah yeahI'm on my way yeah yeahAnd it's time for me to waste that perfectThe perfect, perfect dayTired of having you aroundI don't need youI won't let you bring me down'Cause I'm alright yeah yeahAnd I don't mind yeah yeahBaby you're no hunger creeping in my headAnd I'm okay yeah yeahI'm on my way yeah yeahAnd it's time for me to waste that perfect day
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)











No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario